| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Barra in June is hot at 26.4 °C (79.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.3 °C (70.3 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in June is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in June is hardly arid. Circa 98.3mm (3.9in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:28 long and the longest day is 11:30 long with an average length of 11:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Barra June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Barra, Brazil
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Barra:
- Paulistana, Brazil - 396.6 kms (246.4 miles) NE
- Petrolina, Brazil - 349.2 kms (217 miles) ENE
- Remanso, Brazil - 199 kms (123.7 miles) NE
- Monte Santo, Brazil - 428.5 kms (266.3 miles) E
- Senhor Do Bonfim, Brazil - 333 kms (206.9 miles) ENE
- Jacobina, Brazil - 294.8 kms (183.2 miles) E
- Morro Do Chapeu, Brazil - 213.3 kms (132.5 miles) E
- Irece, Brazil - 143.8 kms (89.4 miles) E
- Itaberaba, Brazil - 339.3 kms (210.8 miles) ESE
- Lencois, Brazil - 254.7 kms (158.3 miles) SE
- Ituacu, Brazil - 365.3 kms (227 miles) SSE
- Caetite, Brazil - 335.2 kms (208.3 miles) S